Your garments are hand printed in the UK to a high standard, but there are a few things you can do to keep them in tip top condition ... because they're worth it!
- Turn inside out before washing so that the print is protected
- Wash at 30˚ on a gentle or hand wash cycle
- Turn garment the right way round for drying
- Dry on an airer - don't let the print come into contact with the bars of the airer
- Try not to fold the print when storing your garments - if it's not possible to do this, I usually hang mine so as to protect the print