Chunky knit organic "GOOD THINGS" beanie in khaki
This organic beanie is SO cosy, as well as totally gorgeous! We guarantee it will become your winter BFF before you know it.
The size fits from kids to adults (it looks GREAT on guys too, FYI).
As it’s cotton, it won't make your head sweat or your hair frizz.
Your only problem will be which fabulous colour to choose 💕
This one is in classic khaki with a pop of hot pink embroidery.
This item is embroidered to order and can therefore take up to 10 working days to despatch, though we aim for sooner if at all possible.
We think it is worth the wait!
Garment care (because it’s worth it)
- Launder inside out at 30 degrees, alone or with similar colours
- Hang to dry
- Don’t tumble dry
- Cool iron - but it shouldn't really need it
- Do not use bleach or harsh stain removers
- Do not dry clean
Why it’s a Good Thing
- 95% organic ring-spun combed cotton - this makes it super soft (and it just gets better with each wash), as well as kinder to the environment, with 5% elastane to ensure a perfect fit
- chunky knit - the fabric is a gorgeous premium weight which is perfectly cosy
- Manufactured in Fair Wear and GOTS certified factories
- Embroidered to order in the UK - zero waste and amazing quality
- Workers are paid above national living wage
- OEKO-TEX certified garment and ink - meaning no harmful chemicals are used
- PETA certified and 100% vegan - no animal testing
- Delivered in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging