"Vaycay" organic tee in cotton pink
Out of Office ... ON!
Would you like a fabulous tee with your poolside cocktail? Then you are in the right place!
This 100% organic cotton tee is in summery cotton pink, and works well with all of your holiday staples - floaty skirts, denim, over a bikini, with a great book ....
It has green lettering with a white outline.
A classic straight cut tee, the fit is regular, so it’s not too tight or oversized, but just right. Tuck it in or wear it loose, depending on your vibe.
Please use the size chart below, and measure against a garment you already own to ensure a great fit.
This item is hand printed to order and can therefore take up to 10 working days to despatch, though we aim for sooner if at all possible.
We think it is worth the wait!
Garment care (because it’s worth it)
- Launder inside out at 30 degrees, alone or with similar colours
- Hang to dry (turn it the right way so that the print is facing out to dry)
- Don’t tumble dry
- Cool iron - but don’t iron the print
Why it’s a Good Thing
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton - this makes it super soft (and it just gets better with each wash), as well as kinder to the environment
- 180 gsm - the fabric is a gorgeous premium weight, not thin or see through
- Manufactured in Fair Wear and GOTS certified factories
- Printed to order in the UK - zero waste and amazing quality
- Workers are paid above national living wage
- OEKO-TEX certified garment and ink - meaning no harmful chemicals are used
- PETA certified and 100% vegan - no animal testing
- Delivered in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging
- Good Things label printed in the neck