"Namaste" organic sweatshirt in India Ink Grey
For those days when you want to bring peace and chill ... this is the perfect slogan.
This silky soft organic cotton blend sweat is in a fabulous India Ink Grey colour, which is so flattering - far easier to wear than black, and a good alternative to navy - in short, it's super versatile. This is smart casual dressing at its finest.
It has white lettering, and will look incredible with all of your staples - jeans, leather, or of course your trusty leggings.
This is a regular fit, not fitted or oversized, but just right. It works well either in your regular size, or oversized.
It has a brushed finish on the inside, for added cosiness.
Please use the size chart below, and measure against a garment you already own to ensure a great fit.
This item is hand printed to order and can therefore take up to 10 working days to despatch, though we aim for sooner if at all possible.
We think it is worth the wait!
Garment care (because it’s worth it)
- Launder inside out at 30 degrees, alone or with similar colours
- Hang to dry (turn it the right way so that the print is facing out to dry)
- Don’t tumble dry
- Cool iron - but don’t iron the print
Why it’s a Good Thing
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester - this sweatshirt is super soft (and it just gets better with each wash), as well as kinder to the environment
- 280 gsm - the fabric is a gorgeous medium weight, perfect for summer evenings, autumn days, or to layer in winter
- Manufactured in Fair Wear and GOTS certified factories
- Printed to order in the UK - zero waste and amazing quality
- Workers are paid above national living wage
- OEKO-TEX certified garment and ink - meaning no harmful chemicals are used
- PETA certified and 100% vegan - no animal testing
- Delivered in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging