"Beach please" organic tee in red
This one's for the beach babes!
So many of us are dreaming of being back at the beach ... transport yourself there with this punchy red tee.
This 100% organic cotton tee is a fabulous red colour. Wear it with whites, hot pinks, or denim. Throw a khaki jacket over when the weather gets chillier, for effortless cool.
It has white lettering - classic summer colours.
A classic straight cut tee, the fit is regular, so it’s not too tight or oversized, but just right. Tuck it in or wear it loose, depending on your vibe.
Shop now ... and race you to the beach!
Please use the size chart below, and measure against a garment you already own to ensure a great fit.
This item is hand printed to order and can therefore take up to 10 working days to despatch, though we aim for sooner if at all possible.
We think it is worth the wait!
Garment care (because it’s worth it)
- Launder inside out at 30 degrees, alone or with similar colours
- Hang to dry (turn it the right way so that the print is facing out to dry)
- Don’t tumble dry
- Cool iron - but don’t iron the print
Why it’s a Good Thing
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton - this makes it super soft (and it just gets better with each wash), as well as kinder to the environment
- 180 gsm - the fabric is a gorgeous premium weight, not thin or see through
- Manufactured in Fair Wear and GOTS certified factories
- Printed to order in the UK - zero waste and amazing quality
- Workers are paid above national living wage
- OEKO-TEX certified garment and ink - meaning no harmful chemicals are used
- PETA certified and 100% vegan - no animal testing
- Delivered in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging
- Good Things label printed in the neck