"Staycay" organic tee in red
The great "Staycay" debate ...
The staycay ... is it a holiday spent at home, or a holiday spent in the UK but not actually at your home? Whichever side of the argument you're on, we are all doing a lot more of it these days, and at least with this gorgeous tee, you can be chic wherever you are.
This 100% organic cotton tee is a bright red, so you can bring the sunshine even if the UK weather is not playing ball. Pair with animal print, white, denim, or hot pink.
It has white lettering.
A classic straight cut tee, the fit is regular, so it’s not too tight or oversized, but just right. Tuck it in or wear it loose, depending on your vibe.
Please use the size chart below, and measure against a garment you already own to ensure a great fit.
This item is hand printed to order and can therefore take up to 10 working days to despatch, though we aim for sooner if at all possible.
We think it is worth the wait!
Garment care (because it’s worth it)
- Launder inside out at 30 degrees, alone or with similar colours
- Hang to dry (turn it the right way so that the print is facing out to dry)
- Don’t tumble dry
- Cool iron - but don’t iron the print
Why it’s a Good Thing
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton - this makes it super soft (and it just gets better with each wash), as well as kinder to the environment
- 180 gsm - the fabric is a gorgeous premium weight, not thin or see through
- Manufactured in Fair Wear and GOTS certified factories
- Printed to order in the UK - zero waste and amazing quality
- Workers are paid above national living wage
- OEKO-TEX certified garment and ink - meaning no harmful chemicals are used
- PETA certified and 100% vegan - no animal testing
- Delivered in 100% recycled and recyclable packaging
- Good Things label printed in the neck